Question from SarahSapphire2

What ball do I use to catch Regice?

I am ready to capture Regice! I have tried and ran out of balls. Luckily, I saved right before I battle. Someone told me to use a Luxury Ball. if that works, where do I get them?

Answers

someone4 answered:

Im guessing this someone has not played pokemon that much the catch rate for Luxury Ball is not any better then Ultra just be patient and mix Ultra with Timer balls.
0 0

Love_Struct8 answered:

I say you should use ultra balls. Throw Regice as many ultra balls and weaken him until you captured him. But it is your choice if you want to use Luxury balls.
0 0

daxil101 answered:

Things need:20 reapet balls,20 timer balls.

Dont worry, there is a glitch to catch legendarys.First weaken him.After that,just throw one reapeat ball and then a timer ball.Keep doin until you do.It should take you only does or less pokeballs mention before.Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 0

Warsilver answered:

Luxury balls are as good as regular poke balls when it comes to catch rate. Your best bet is to train a pokemon to use false swipe, get regice down to 1hp, make him fall asleep, and start throwing ultra balls. After you are done using all your ultra balls, timer balls should then be just as effective if not more.
0 0

Where does regice go? Answered unknownspecies9
How do I find Regice? Answered cheese_army_ca
Where can I find regice regirock and or registeel? Answered person000001
You know how you get one master ball? can i get more? Answered coolistmo
Help. i need a master ball? Answered 111phantom