Where the f%$& do you find Surskit?!?

1. I have looked and looked, tried every place it says on the Pokemon locations FAQ, and I still haven't even seen one! I'm going to catch Latias before I frickin' find Surskit.

Oh, and how do you evolve Pokemon using Stones? I'm trying to evolve my Pikachu and she's not having it...

User Info: MiLF926

MiLF926 - 6 years ago

1. Surskit is a Rare Chance Encounter, look on the routes listed on this site in the Grass or while Surfing
    www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/283.shtml

Evolution Stones must be selected and Used from the Pack, not attached as I expect you are trying. The other possability is if you are using the Thunderstone correctly, maybe it is holding an Everstone

User Info: RaikouTGC

RaikouTGC (Expert) - 6 years ago 2 1

Answers

1. Dude this aint a rare pokemon i run into em all the time after i use dive

User Info: leftyslate

leftyslate - 6 years ago 0 3
  2. First question: get someone with sweet scent and use it over and over on the routes where surskit is suppose to appear. this usually works for me but it does take a while and you can only catch surskit on the lillycove side of fallabro town not on the water or under it.

question two: you have to select it from the bag and press use than select the pokemon you want to evolve. pokemon who can evolve with a stone will have their hp bar up not unable to. hope this helps

User Info: Dragonssong64

Dragonssong64 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. The best place to look is in route102.

User Info: daxil101

daxil101 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Yeah, I just started replaying Sapphire, because I was pretty bored and felt like playing this game again...and restarted it all and was trying to level my pokemon to defeat the 3rd GYM leader, and was also trying to hatch this one egg on Route 117.....and I saw Surskit and I had never seen it, and it was in the grass patch on the south side of the area next to the pond of water. So I look it up, and see it's rare, and caught it, and I was like, " Wow, I was here just to level and hatch an egg and here pops up a rare Pokemon =)"...So yeah, just keep looking around on Route 117 on the south side patch of grass next to the pond...I was there for a good amount of time....Hope it helps!

User Info: Cronkamite

Cronkamite - 6 years ago 0 0