Question from gman_193

How can you get three starter pokemon without hacking or tradeing in sapphire?

I realy want them.

Kahu_17 answered:

Um,y'know the trick in c/g/s?Try it.You save before you get your starter,then get some pokeballs,put a pokeball on the starter,put it in a box,switch to another box,save but turn it off before the final message."[enter name here] saved the game"
You should be able to choose again and again still with the other starter(s) in the box.I have no clue though,sorry.
2 0

Answers

RaikouTGC answered:

You can't, There is only one Starter Per Game
1 0

C0smic1 answered:

You can't - in pokemon emerald, you can get a gold/silver starter once you fill the pokedex though.
1 0

pokeaddict17 answered:

The only way is trading. If u really want to know, there is breeding. Check the FAQS about that. I know how to get Gold/Silver starters. If u beat mt. battle or i think a colosseum... u get one of them as a prize. U can come back the other two... i think. Check the FAQS.
1 0

sugna12 answered:

Its impossible unless you trade or hack
0 0