Question from PoKeMoN_Crazy

The internal battery has run dry? what to do about trades?

I have this Pokemon saphire, i recently bought it to add to my collection (i collect and play every pokemon game i can) well this one won't let me trade? are the two connected?

FAQMan_12 asked for clarification:

What is the exact message it gives when it won't let you trade?

alastor945 answered:

What do you mean it won't let you trade?The Internal battery doesn't affect trades.It only affects time related things like the Shoal cave and berry growing.
3 0

Answers

harvestchic answered:

Im w/ alastor945!you are still able to trade you just cant grow berries or evolve pokemon at day or night!unless youve tried to trade and it said you cant dont go putin' stuff up about not being able to trade!
0 0

daxil101 answered:

Your link cable might be bad or a bad egg hatch.
0 0

cattrower answered:

Check in inside if one of the cords are cut in your 2 way connection that is porbably be the problem
0 0

Xseth12413 answered:

well it cannot be a wireless connector I have the one with wires I had good memories with it cause my friend had a gameboy and I had fire red and leaf green Witch I no longer have either one then I got saphhire then my friend lost the game chip A long time ago. then I got my new one not to long ago
0 0

Xseth12413 answered:

But my point is it has to be a wired one
0 0

Xseth12413 answered:

And if its pokemon leaf green / fire red then u have to beat the elite four then get the ruby if u want to trade with pokemon ruby on one of the islands and get the saphhire if u want to trade with sapphire on one of the Islands but the way I said it made it sound like u can only get one u can get both u just gotta find them then bring them to that one guy next to the BIG machine
0 0

Fennyariel answered:

The solution is as simple a pie! ;v) If you are playing on an emulator go into options, then emulator, and put a check mark next Real Time Clock. Then shut down the emulator, restart the emulator and your game again. You won't see that ugly message anymore! ;v)
0 0

StarFox-McCloud answered:

No, it has nothing to do with trades it only has to do with the tides in the shoal cave.

I hope this helps.
0 0