Question from ganonscastle

What level do I need to be to beat Mecha-Drago?

I'm at 13.

Boomerang78 answered:

You need to use the Drago Fang on the Mecha Drago. Press select while looking at the items while in battle. If you see something that looks like a fang, use it on Drago. Then, use buffs and debuffs in Flint's special moves menu. Then just attack Mecha Drago and heal when your health gets low. Good luck!
16 0

Answers

Y0u answered:

The general rule for RPGs: if you're having trouble, level up if possible.

Then again, if this is like Earthbound... you know you're at a good level when it takes a long time to level up with the enemies in the area.
2 4

game_and_lucas answered:

Don't forget to use the Drago Fang. Also, level 15-16 worked for me. Just don't forget to use food items.
6 0

greeniceman111 answered:

Don't forget to use the Drago Fang so you can hurt him, I'd say Lv 14-16 should be fine.

*SPOILER*
Don't bother leveling Flint up too much, you only use him in chapter one
*END OF SPOILER*
6 1

Dorenrab answered:

Just have your message speed in fast, mash the A button like mad... and make sure you have at least 30-50 HP left at the end of the battle. Thanks to the scrolling HP indicator, you can win a battle even after taking a mortal blow (in this case, the killer last ditch attack by Drago) if the scrolling hasn't reached zero by the time the fanfare plays.
4 1

awesomemonkey12 answered:

Well i was about your lvl. When i lost but i beat him at lvl. 16 i probably could of beat him at a lower lvl. But remember if u are not equiped with the right stuff then you will fail no matter what. Also go all out with items because this is your last battle with flint for the entire game.thanks for the question
0 0

JeramiahWindsor answered:

Another possibility is getting a bunch of Thunder Bombs. They can paralyze the Mecha-Drago, and they deal decent damage. There is a box behind Wess's house that holds one, and it refreshes after you walk far enough away. Running to the Cemetery is far enough to refresh the box.

The only downside is that you'd need to stock up on the bombs preemptively.
1 0

dr_burger92 answered:

If survival is the issue, the bird enemies you see before the drago drop beef jerky often. Always make sure you have over 50 hp simply because his fire attack really hurts.
1 0

PK_Beam answered:

It would be good that you have a lot of bombs. They are very strong against it.
0 0

What level were you for the final bosses? Answered GhettoTrash
How do I beat (mr.name generator)? Answered awesomemonkey12
I know I'm underleveled. Help? Answered Jarf1
Strength Bracelet? Answered infinitechoas21
Debug room code? Open Olivierdu4