Question from Andy_Kennett

Where can I find hoo beans?

in order to get the piranha suit from the piranha bean, i need the gameboy horror sp, and for that I still need 25 hoo beans for the last "coffee" blend. does anyone know where all the hidden blocks are, BEFORE getting to jokes end and the surfing game, and does that total come to 35 (25 for one blend and 10 for the other one)

From: ViniciusFernand 2 years ago

The hidden blocks are usualy in places that are hard to reach, and seen empty. You can find some in bean bean castle using mini Mario and "additional invisible ? Blocks containing five or seven Hoo Beans can be found in Joke's End and the Koopa Cruiser after it is repaired. As a final supply, there is a pair of Oho Jees south of Oho Oasis running a surfing game that awards Hoo Beans, along with Woo and Chuckle Beans."
Source: mario wiki