How do I beat Mother Brain?

1. Alright...i have the super missiles(4)and of course missiles(maybe 120) and i keep dieing mainly from the energy circles and little bullets those turret things shoot at you!and they keep knocking me into the lava stuff and then i die but i have the max.(i think)of energy tanks(7 encluding the 99 life that you start with in the begining of the game)but i can only get maybe 15 to 24 missiles total into the eye when it shoots a energy wave!SO SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME BEAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: Joejoe1239

Joejoe1239 - 6 years ago
    All i have is 6 life tanks and i cant find any others!plz help me w/ this!

User Info: Joejoe1239

Joejoe1239 - 6 years ago

1. Use Missiles to break the glass and Screw Attack the Rinkas and bullets for ammo and energy. Switch to Super Missiles and fire at Mother Brain's eye. When she fires her brain laser, time a Screw Attack to ensure you receive as little damage as possible. Continue the pattern until you run out of Supers and switch to Missiles. Repeat the same as above until Mother Brain is defeated.

Hope this helps:)

User Info: ShadowRaquaza39

ShadowRaquaza39 - 6 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. You just have to have enough energy to survive the energy blast and....something happens that i'm not going to spoil but if you dont die from the blast you're set.

User Info: LetsKillBarney

LetsKillBarney - 6 years ago 0 2
  2. Don't use super missiles to break the glass, it's a waste. What I did was stand on the far platform, then somersault over when the eye shoots its wave, which would usually destroy an energy ring, then crouch and shoot a super missile. It only takes five super missiles to kill the thing, so if you can hit it with all four of yours it shouldn't be impossible. Mother brain is pretty hard though, the hardest boss in the game in my opinion.

User Info: Alchemist94

Alchemist94 - 6 years ago 0 1