The Game Boy SP with the Brighter screen, is suppose to start on the low or high brightness?

1. I just got a Used SP with a brighter backlit screen and noticed it starts on the low brightness instead of high. Because every time I turn it on I will turn the brightness level to high. Is it suppose to be like that?

User Info: Questioner7311

Questioner7311 - 7 years ago

1. Every GBA SP 2 begins with Low Brightness. I always turn the button (the middle one) to turn on before playing the game. And for that question, YES, is it supposed to do that.

User Info: Linkz1

Linkz1 - 7 years ago 7 5

Answers

1. hmmm My SP starts on hight brightness and turns to low when I press the center button.

User Info: Mtinboy

Mtinboy - 7 years ago 0 7
  2. It really doesn't matter what it starts on, it does not make a differents
    (sorry couldn't find my'n)

User Info: deltora_q

deltora_q - 7 years ago 0 4
  3. Thats what mine does. I didn't get mine used. Its totally normal. The purpose is to control how light you want it, I guess. But yes thats normal.

User Info: Maelstrom97

Maelstrom97 - 7 years ago 1 3
  4. It always starts on low-brightness. Press the top-most button with the sun symbol on it to toggle the brightness.

User Info: tgoldberg

tgoldberg - 7 years ago 3 2
  5. it Always start at low brightness press the sun symbol to make it bright

User Info: pokemon8

pokemon8 - 7 years ago 2 1
  6. You should use low brightness. For one, it prolongs your battery's life. Two, it preserves your eyesight.
    And yes, it starts on low brightness.

User Info: thenerdfrom1996

thenerdfrom1996 - 7 years ago 2 1