Question from Questioner7311

The Game Boy SP with the Brighter screen, is suppose to start on the low or high brightness?

I just got a Used SP with a brighter backlit screen and noticed it starts on the low brightness instead of high. Because every time I turn it on I will turn the brightness level to high. Is it suppose to be like that?

Linkz1 answered:

Every GBA SP 2 begins with Low Brightness. I always turn the button (the middle one) to turn on before playing the game. And for that question, YES, is it supposed to do that.
7 5

Answers

Mtinboy answered:

hmmm My SP starts on hight brightness and turns to low when I press the center button.
0 7

deltora_q answered:

It really doesn't matter what it starts on, it does not make a differents
(sorry couldn't find my'n)
0 4

Maelstrom97 answered:

Thats what mine does. I didn't get mine used. Its totally normal. The purpose is to control how light you want it, I guess. But yes thats normal.
1 3

tgoldberg answered:

It always starts on low-brightness. Press the top-most button with the sun symbol on it to toggle the brightness.
3 2

pokemon8 answered:

it Always start at low brightness press the sun symbol to make it bright
2 1

thenerdfrom1996 answered:

You should use low brightness. For one, it prolongs your battery's life. Two, it preserves your eyesight.
And yes, it starts on low brightness.
2 1

Does the retro (SNES) gameboy advance SP have a backlit (brighter) screen? Answered TheAnthraxBunny
Blank screen? Answered coasterboy21
Replace AGS-001 with AGS-101 screen? Answered hidesertbiker
Game Saves For GBA?? Answered herbz30
Why does the game erase my data? Answered Big_God_701