Does anyone know how to delete old data from ALL GBA games?

1. I am looking for a way to get rid of everything. I want to sell these games off, but have no clue how to get rid of the old data. someone help me out here. This is all GBA games in general.

User Info: ragmop

ragmop - 7 years ago

1. There is no way of deleting every game save data you have unless you have a cart loader with a usb cable and a computer (basically hacking the cartridge to erase all data or transfer to computer to make a rom).

p.s. there is a way to delete pokemon r/s/e save datas without making a new file or having a cart load, there was a button combo that would erase it at the title screen, forgot it though, so long agao.....

User Info: zerond2exp

zerond2exp - 7 years ago 0 0

1. Well, it depends of the game, for example, in games like Metroid Fusion, when you select a game file you can copy or delete the file, while in other games like Pokemon R/S/E you can't erase the game, you can only start a new one and then overwrite the old data.

So you should check the main menu of the game or the files you have saved to see if you can delete the data.

User Info: ---Nintendo---

---Nintendo--- - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I think that zerond2exp is right about the Pokemon games, I kinda remember now that you have to press B, up and Select and the game will ask if you want to erase the data, but I'm not 100% sure though.

User Info: ---Nintendo---

---Nintendo--- - 7 years ago 0 0