Why i cannot save my data in firered and in say please exchange backup memory.How to exchange back up memory?

1. Why i cannot save my data in firered and in say please exchange backup memory.How to exchange back up memory?

User Info: wwejohncena99

wwejohncena99 - 7 years ago
    How do you delete all the saves in fire red for the emulator?

User Info: TacoPoop

TacoPoop - 3 years ago

1. If your using a emulator, go to Options, then go to Emulator, then go to save type, Make sure its on Automatic and then make sure its on Flash 128k, then go to Options, then Gameboy, then click it on GBA. After that, go to all the saves in fire red and delete them. =\ This is the way for the VisualBoyAdvance Emulator. Other then the Real GBA Cartridge, I just opened mine and replaced the Battery in it. To open the GBA Cartridge you need a special screw driver. There normaly around $6.00.

User Info: SedaUchiha

SedaUchiha - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. You have a Counterfeit game by the sound of it, take it back to where you got it and demand a refund

User Info: RaikouTGC

RaikouTGC (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 2