Bad eggs....?

1. If my egg says bad egg, will it still hatch?

User Info: hhheat13

hhheat13 - 7 years ago

1. Bad eggs are generally a result of cheating, corrupt data, or manipulating game data. You can't hatch it (If the egg is forced to hatch with the quick hatch cheat, then the game generally freezes). Not sure what you can do about it in your particular case though. If you can deposit it, then you can try to get rid of it. You can look here for more info:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Bad_egg

User Info: kirkinout

kirkinout - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. If it ever hatches, it screws your game over. Trade it to another game, then restart the game you traded it to to get rid of it. Problem solved.

User Info: NSNeos

NSNeos - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Bad Eggs are from cheating. I have the ROM and I used Rare Candies all the time. Once I went to get Cut, I rubbed the guys back and I went to teach the HM, all bad Eggs, and the game got screwed upp...

User Info: Liquid_Wolf_mgs

Liquid_Wolf_mgs - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. The bad eggs, as the others said, are product of hacking, I heard a rumor that it hatches after 1 step. I preffer to play the safe way, if you havent hacked your game, dont do it.A friend had a lot of Pokemon at Lv.100 (many where trained, others where hacked) and a bad egg deleted the game. You can know that a egg is a bad egg because they can fight...at least thats what I saw in Youtube.

User Info: Snoopy44291

Snoopy44291 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Well I don't know how u got your bad egg but I got one from the daycare (sorry I don't know the town name but I can't find my game this second so I'll describe the town, in fire red at the end of game you fight the 4 champions or whatever and the female, well the daycare at her hometown where you have to find her to return her back so u can do the 4 champs again), well anyway I got mine from there and I haven't used any cheats whatsoever and yet I got a bad egg.....wtf is up with that???????

User Info: deathadvenger

deathadvenger - 7 years ago 1 0
  5. They are not that bad, just dont open it and you will be okay. I think the way to eliminate them is to put them in the box, then you place a pokemon over it an it will dissapear. but i am not sure if this works, or if it will freeze your game.

User Info: blackbomber28

blackbomber28 - 7 years ago 0 0