Question from moreirapbl

How can I get a Fire red rom for vba, in which I could save with no problems??

All the roms I've downloaded have errors, I want a direction that provide me with a rom that let me save, so I don't lose all my progress after wining th League. Please, help me.

RaikouTGC answered:

You cannot ask this on this site at all
From the Terms of Use Page www.gamefaqs.com/features/tou_anno.html

Illegal Activity - Communications that violate or incite others to violate the law are not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to, asking for or providing: illegal copies of copyrighted software; methods of circumventing copyright protection; methods of cheating in online games; illegal copies of copyrighted music, movies, videos, or any other type of media; reprints of material from web sites or text sources; or any sort of plagiarism.

Bullet 3) Discussion of mod chips, copying games, playing copied games, cracking games, No-CD patches, piracy releases, homebrew, copyrighted ROMs, copyrighted ISOs, and basically anything related to game, movie, TV, or music piracy is not permitted.
0 0