Question from oliversco

Which Pokemon can learn the most hms?

I'd like a pokemon that can learn flash, cut, strength, and possibly fly. I doubt there is a pokemon that can do all 4 but which would be the best choice for a pokemon that can learn a variety of hms?

RaikouTGC answered:

Mew and Smeargle can in theory Learn them all (Smeargle needs to copy them with Sketch)

Of your List

All: Tropius
No fly: Ivysaur, Venusaur, Bayleaf, Maganium, Raikou, Entei, Grovyle, Sceptile, Nuzleaf, Shiftry, Breloom, Cacturne, Kecleon, Absol, Metang, Metagross, and Deoxys
2 0

Answers

oceanblackdog answered:

Technically, I'm not sure but cut, strength and flash are common for most pokemon. For fly, you need a pokemon with wings, or a flying type. Of my knowlege, im sorry, but all i can think of is mew.
0 0

Alakazam_KooL answered:

nidoking or nidoqueen but they cant learn fly.Sorri
0 0

Alakazam_KooL answered:

They can learn flash,cut and strength
0 1

wheelz1551 answered:

I believe Charizard can actually learn all of those.
0 0

CHEEKE answered:

Mew Can learn every single Hm, TM in the game to get him use a gameshark or Directly from Nintendo through one of their promotions (whch is immposible now)

Good luck :)
0 0

SpyroMaster234 answered:

Trade Tropius from Ruby, Sapphrie, or Emerald. Yeah that may be a pain in the rear, but Tropius is easy to catch, strong, and can learn all of the HMs.
0 0

Erkki1313 answered:

Wake up! Nobody has thinked Surf or Waterfall! It's true Tropius can learn Cut, Rock Smash, Fly, Flash and Strength, but not all! For No-Trade Team, buy two dratini from Game Corner, and when they'we Dragonites, they can learn all HMs
1 0

zxxcman answered:

charizard, mew and Smeargle
0 0

nintendoboy333 answered:

it's Mew
0 0