What is the best way to lvl up my pokemon?

1. Just need to figure out how? any help iike any high lvl pokemon or i has to be in victory road?

User Info: cryingwolf26

cryingwolf26 - 5 years ago
    i Have a Lvl 52 Moltres, 51 Pidgeot, 52 Articuno, 52 Charizard, 53 Jolteon, and 50 Machoke

User Info: cryingwolf26

cryingwolf26 - 5 years ago
    No im at the E4, and my rival which i had no clue about like i beat the E4 with my last pokemon and i was excited but then i proceed forward and saw my rival and i was in tears ={ now i gotta restart everything! so i just need a better time to lvl up so whats a good lvl range to go back and kick the E4's and my rivals butts?

User Info: cryingwolf26

cryingwolf26 - 5 years ago

1. Pokemaniac_06 Answered: Do you have Ruby or Saphirre? If you do then trade all of your team to it and put them in the day-care, find a mud slope and equipe the acro bike. Some-how keep the up button pressed and while goimg up the slope leave it over-night with the charger in. higher level in one day. if you don't . . . bummer, Victory road. I have to give credite to "Buttnuget_7".
    _____

Won't work since FR cannot trade to Ru/Sa until after the E4 is defeated the first time and the Player has the NationalDex and completed the Secnd Sevii Island Quest

User Info: RaikouTGC

RaikouTGC (Expert) - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. If you defeated the E4 the trainers of Sevii Island 4-7 and many of the Wild (non fishing) encounters are in the level 50 range

User Info: RaikouTGC

RaikouTGC (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Then Victory Road is your best bet

User Info: RaikouTGC

RaikouTGC (Expert) - 5 years ago 1 0
  3. Do you have Ruby or Saphirre? If you do then trade all of your team to it and put them in the day-care, find a mud slope and equipe the acro bike. Some-how keep the up button pressed and while goimg up the slope leave it over-night with the charger in. higher level in one day. if you don't . . . bummer, Victory road. I have to give credite to "Buttnuget_7".

User Info: Pokemaniac_06

Pokemaniac_06 - 5 years ago 0 1
  4. I found a good area to grind before the Elite Four was the top of the bicycle path where there are six trainers. Since there are so many trainers you can build up a decent amount of experience with the vs seeker, and get a little bit of money while you're at it.

User Info: Jvalant

Jvalant - 2 years ago 0 0
  5. If you're training to beat E4 the 2nd time, use VS seeker on route 8 between saffron and lavender. The Lass girl standing in the bottom of the group of 4 in a vertical line has 5 pokemon all level 47+, her money payout is kinda low around $1500 with amulet coin, but the total exp gained is around 6700. Just run around and heal in either town to quickly gain exp.

User Info: rqnguyen87

rqnguyen87 - 2 years ago 0 0