Question from lolo12343

Where is the BEST place to level up this team?

No gyms or anything, I only want to level up these guys. Here's my team:

Raichu lv. 42
Flareon lv. 40 (I really want to learn some fire moves for Flareon, so if you could tell me what moves it learns at what levels, I'd be grateful.)
Fearow lv. 40
Blastoise lv. 40
Wigglyfuff lv. 40

Thanks! ^-^

Answers

Gunbladelad answered:

If you're playing ingame, then by far the best place to train for plain Experience will be by battling, it's that simple.

If you're not that far yet, then train on the route with the highest level Pokemon you can find - which will vary with how far into the game you are. You can also use the Vs Seeker, which you'll have acquired early in the game. Simply use that near some (previously defeated) trainers, and you'll see if they want a rematch.
0 0

Jvalant answered:

Two good spots I used to grind include the top of the bicycle pass where there is a cluster of 6 trainers and on the first Sevii Island. On the first island outside the Ember Spa, there is a cluster of 5 trainers. Going to the spa to heal your pokemon between every round of fighting is enough walking to reset your vs seeker by the time you get back to the trainers.
0 0