Question from ineedananswer

Grass Element Pokemon?

Anyone know a good party of grass pokemon(that can be caught)?

From: Vivisqeq 6 years ago

Grass Pokemon are really limited with Fire Red, but if you have that game only and are unable to trade then I recommend these as a mixed grass team.

Venusaur (Grass/Poison)
Exeggutor (Grass/Psychic)
Parasect (Bug/Grass)
Jumpluff (Grass/Flying)
Tangela (Grass)
Victreebel (Grass/Poison)

If you're able to trade with Leaf Green/Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/Colloseum then I recommend this as an all grass team.

Breloom (Grass/Fighting)
Victreebel (Grass/Poison)
Ludicolo (Water/Grass)
Cacturne (Grass/Dark)
Cradily (Rock/Grass)
Exeggutor (Grass/Psychic)

And finally if you decide to play Diamond or Pearl and want a grass only team then.

Torterra (Grass/Ground)
Breloom (Grass/Fighting)
Roserade (Grass/Poison)
Leafeon (Grass)
Abomasnow (Ice/Grass)
Cacturne (Grass/Dark)

If you are just looking for one good grass pokemon, I would start out with bulbasaur and get a Venusaur. (Sorry I really don't understand what your asking. I hope this helps!)

If you need more help than you should look up a Walkthrough FAQ in the bottom of the Hints and Cheats Section.

It'll tell you what to do in detail and you only have to press ctrl + F and type in what you're looking for and it'll take you there.

Hope this helps.