How do I get Eevee to evolve into...?

1. Into Umbreon/Espeon.Yes,I know,train it at night for Umbreon,while earning its friendship,and the same thing in morning for Espeon,but does that only work in Emerald?Or in F/R too?

User Info: maplestorypro

maplestorypro - 7 years ago
    So can you get an eevee in ruby?

User Info: inzanemada

inzanemada - 7 years ago

1. In this specific game, you cannot evolve Eevee into Umbreon or Espeon, however you can evolve it into one of three others. You can evolve it into the Fire-Type Flareon with the use of a Fire Stone. You can evolve it into the Water-Type Vaaporeon with the use of a water stone. Or lastly you can evolve it into the Electric-Type Jolteon with the use of a thunder stone. You can pick up Water, Fire, and Thunder stones all in the Celadon Department Store Fourth Floor for 2100 Points (dollars).

User Info: aznblackthrilla

aznblackthrilla - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. so sorry but espeon and umbreon can only be execible by trading from colloseum,Emerald
    i dont know if you know but you can still get vapereon,flereon,and jolteon. there is one more way , buy a gameshark it is cheap at gamestop

ps. i know you know but there is no night day sysem

User Info: animanga1999

animanga1999 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Only from XD and Emerald. Any other questions about pokemon check this out.

serebii.net

User Info: xfir

xfir - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Some people say It can also be done in ruby and sapphire but i Doubt it..
    But it deffintly can NOT be done in fire red.

User Info: CrAzY_4_U_66

CrAzY_4_U_66 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Eevee can Only be Evolved into Espeon and Umbreon in Ru/Sa/Em or XD (Ru andSa do indeed work), as to which one is dependant on the Time on your In-Game clock that you set at the Beginning of the Game. AM=Umbreon, PM=Espeon (YES THIS IS CORRECT)

the Day/Night Split is only in Second and Fourth Gen

User Info: RaikouTGC

RaikouTGC (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 0
  5. you can trade an Eevee into ruby/saphire/emerald. from what I hear becase of R/S/E's weird clock the eveloution tim is reversed. Espeon eveloves at night and Umberon eveloves durring the day

User Info: Darkcat1

Darkcat1 - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. On Sapphire and Ruby, Eevee can evolve into Espeon between 12am and 12pm. Eevee evolves into Umbreon between 12pm and 12am. I know because I evolved them on my Ruby and researched their evolution on Seribii

User Info: Dragour

Dragour - 7 years ago 0 0