Question from viewtifuljoebro

How do you get umbreon and espeon?

When I read my guide book it told me to trade my Eevee to my Ruby version once my rival's sister said that it couldnt love me anymore than it does now, but I traded it at night time and my Eevee didnt evolve!!!!!! What do I do from here?What do I need to do to evolve it into Umbreon, in Ruby?

RaikouTGC answered:

You must trade Eevee to Ru/Sa/Em to get the Happylutions, and Orange does have it Backwards Midnight to Noon (AM) is Umbreon, Noon to Midnight (PM) is Espeon
3 1

Answers

orangeumbreon23 answered:

I believe it is between 12 p.m. and 12 a.m. for Umbreon and between 12 a.m. and 12 p.m. for Espeon. I may have it reversed though. It's a lvl up evolution, not a trade evolution.
0 3

baklasiestong11 answered:

Espeon evolves from 12pm to 12 am and Umbreon evolves from 12am to 12pm.............AND.......once you trade a pokemon (that u raised its happiness) will reset its happiness to zero since you traded it to another trainer and once you trade it back to its OT its happiness will be again zero.You need to max your Eevee's happiness to evolve your eevee.
0 3

RaikouTGC answered:

baklasiestong11 posted: once you trade a pokemon (that u raised its happiness) will reset its happiness to zero

No when Traded Hapiness is not Zeroed, it returns to Base Level, which in Eevee's case is 70
1 1

spymasterrz answered:

I tought dat eevee couldent evolve into unbreon or espeon in firered cuz in firered thrs like no time in it like day or night so i dont think your can get it in dis game.
1 1

Burnblades123 answered:

Max out a evee`s happyness buy useing berries like tamato berries and gain a level during hours 12-12pm.to get a umbrerion
0 1