How do you get to island #8?

1. I have no idea. HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: cinderis

cinderis - 7 years ago

1. You can't .Islands 8 and 9 are not available through regular game play.Try this website. It can help better than me. www.bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Sevii_Isle_8

User Info: jessejaura

jessejaura - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You need the Mystic Ticket, Which was released several Years ago during the Pokemon Rocks America Tour, and on Specific days at the PCNY, curently aside from using a cheat device there is no way to do it

User Info: RaikouTGC

RaikouTGC (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 2
  2. you need the mystery gift. Go up to the clipboard at a store and type in " link together with all" then go out to gamestop and buy urself a wireless adaptor

User Info: cbechtel_35

cbechtel_35 - 7 years ago 2 2
  3. you need the mystic ticket, which was given out at a nintendo event (which has already happened) so u cant get it without cheating anymore. Sorry, I wanted the mystic ticket too...

User Info: randomgamers123

randomgamers123 - 7 years ago 2 2
  4. in island 8 - 9 you can get legendary pokemon
    like Ho oh ,Lugia, Deoxys

User Info: ExCeleby

ExCeleby - 7 years ago 0 2
  5. you need the wireless adapter for this.after you have a wireless adapter,go to any pokemart
    and type in the words'' LINK TOGETHER WITH ALL''. anyways,my friend told me that
    the mystic ticket was given out at a nintendo event and he also said you really can only
    get it by cheating.Sorry,but just in case he was lying,try doing it.if it doesn't work,SORRY!

User Info: bharathrts

bharathrts - 7 years ago 0 0