Question from tjkblaze13

How do i hack FireRed version?

Can someone tell me how to hack Fire Red so i can get the Rare Pokemon because i didn't go to the Nintendo event so i want to get those Pokemon???

Answers

PokemonHero17 answered:

I don't know the codes but I have a link. www.codejunkies.com or ww.gamespot.com.
They will probably have them.
0 0

MexicanWalrus answered:

If you need more help than you should look up a Cheat FAQ in the bottom of the Hints and Cheats Section.

It'll tell you what to do in detail and you only have to press ctrl + F and type in what you're looking for and it'll take you there.

Hope this helps.
0 0

haris900 answered:

go to wahackpokemon.com/en/download/tools-gba and download hack your Pokemon Fire Red Emerald ruby Saphire (for example:Advance Map can change the city and pokemon found on the route)
0 0

Jvalant answered:

First you need to by a cheat device like Gameshark or Action Replay. Then you need to find the codes online to put into the device unless the device has the desired codes pre set.
0 0