Question from Kronoan

Shiny Pokemon Pics & Shiny Entei?

Hi, I want to find pics of normal Pokemon/Shiny versions of them, especially the 3 Starters. I'm choosing Bulbasuar but I have no idea what he'll look like if I get him as a Shiny, I don't want to screw up & reset by mistake not knowing I got it. Also, I just learned that a couple of Pokemon's Shiny Chances are determined when you start your game, i.e. Entei. I will want Entei later (since I've chosen Bulbasuar), is there any way to know if you'll be getting it as a Shiny without having to go through 90% of the game? Way to f'ing go Nintendo, what kind of a mind screw is this to make these Pokemon's Shininess determined when you begin the game? Anyway, please let me know ASAP, Thanks anyone & everyone!

Kronoan provided additional details:

I thought so, I checked out the Fire Red Pokedex on Serebii.net but I couldn't see any other pics, I mean there were 2 sets of pics per each Pokemon but I thought they were pics of the Pokemon between diff. versions. I couldn't tell which if any were supposed to be Shiny. :(

CrashmanEXE answered:

There are quite a few websites that have the Shiny version sprites, if you goto Serebii.net and goto the FR/LG Pokedex and find the pokemon you are looking for it is on the right side of the game you choose.
1 0

Answers

Nitewlf answered:

If you go to www.serebii.net look on either of the pokedexes and go to anybody. It shows them and their shiny formes.
1 0

Shiny pokemon? Answered DJRyan900
Is it possible to find a shiny legendary pokemon? Answered g31gart
Does anyone have a Working shiny pokemon code for gameshark? Open DJC2150
Shiny fossil? Answered alwelch2323
When is shiny determined? Open Gamerman99999