Shiny Pokemon Pics & Shiny Entei?

1. Hi, I want to find pics of normal Pokemon/Shiny versions of them, especially the 3 Starters. I'm choosing Bulbasuar but I have no idea what he'll look like if I get him as a Shiny, I don't want to screw up & reset by mistake not knowing I got it. Also, I just learned that a couple of Pokemon's Shiny Chances are determined when you start your game, i.e. Entei. I will want Entei later (since I've chosen Bulbasuar), is there any way to know if you'll be getting it as a Shiny without having to go through 90% of the game? Way to f'ing go Nintendo, what kind of a mind screw is this to make these Pokemon's Shininess determined when you begin the game? Anyway, please let me know ASAP, Thanks anyone & everyone!

User Info: Kronoan

Kronoan - 7 years ago
    I thought so, I checked out the Fire Red Pokedex on Serebii.net but I couldn't see any other pics, I mean there were 2 sets of pics per each Pokemon but I thought they were pics of the Pokemon between diff. versions. I couldn't tell which if any were supposed to be Shiny. :(

User Info: Kronoan

Kronoan - 7 years ago

1. There are quite a few websites that have the Shiny version sprites, if you goto Serebii.net and goto the FR/LG Pokedex and find the pokemon you are looking for it is on the right side of the game you choose.

User Info: CrashmanEXE

CrashmanEXE - 7 years ago 1 0

1. If you go to www.serebii.net look on either of the pokedexes and go to anybody. It shows them and their shiny formes.

User Info: Nitewlf

Nitewlf - 7 years ago 1 0