Why is my coin case is full when I don't have 9,999 coins?

1. I'm trying to buy Porygon at the game corner in Celadon City. I have 9,950 coins in my coin case, yet when I try to go buy more from the lady, she says it's full. So how do I get enough coins to buy Porygon if my coin case can't hold enough coins?

User Info: Quilavatrainer

Quilavatrainer - 7 years ago

1. Just play the slots use one coin, dont win then have 9,949 then buy 50 coins

User Info: PBmeista

PBmeista - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. It will not allow you to purchase more if there is not enough room in the case for the purchase amount

User Info: RaikouTGC

RaikouTGC (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Just do tshi go in the celadon game center and play the slots just use one and then as if u dont care just keep pressing a until its over when its over go try it works hope this helps!

User Info: pokemonexpert12

pokemonexpert12 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. If you need more help than you should look up Strawhat's Walkthrough FAQ in the bottom of the Hints and Cheats Section.

It'll tell you what to do in detail and you only have to press ctrl + F and type in what you're looking for and it'll take you there.

Hope this helps.

User Info: MexicanWalrus

MexicanWalrus - 7 years ago 0 0