Question from mike1889

How do you get the Tanoby Key?

It's not like I'm gonna use it but PLEASE HELP ME FIND SUICUNE OR WHATEVER IT'S CALLED!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED SOMETHING TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [I have a Charizard so don't remind me]

Tadano_Nika answered:

First of, please don't yell, and properly name your question. Now, The Tanoby Key is not an item, it's a location. Its located south from seven island, and has 7 bolders inside. Push all the bolders inside the holes to activate it.

About suicune, if you've beaten the elite 4 it will randomly appear somewhere. Just keep walking through as many areas as possible and someday, it will appear. After you've seen it once you can track it using your pokedex. There is no other option than to run around aimlessly in order to find, so you should have something to do for a long time :P
0 0

Answers

MexicanWalrus answered:

If you need more help then you might want to look at an FAQ on this.

It'll tell you everything you need to know in detail.

Hope this helps.
0 0

What's with the Tanoby ruins and Tanoby Chambers? Answered starlover26
The Tanoby ruins? Answered gamermanh
What are the tanoby ruins for.Anything special?? Answered salamence93
Okay. Is there a pokemon in teh Tanoby Chambers? Answered Pleasesaveheart
Emergency game is broken? Open PkMnMaster98