How do you get the Tanoby Key?

1. It's not like I'm gonna use it but PLEASE HELP ME FIND SUICUNE OR WHATEVER IT'S CALLED!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED SOMETHING TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [I have a Charizard so don't remind me]

User Info: mike1889

mike1889 - 7 years ago

1. First of, please don't yell, and properly name your question. Now, The Tanoby Key is not an item, it's a location. Its located south from seven island, and has 7 bolders inside. Push all the bolders inside the holes to activate it.

About suicune, if you've beaten the elite 4 it will randomly appear somewhere. Just keep walking through as many areas as possible and someday, it will appear. After you've seen it once you can track it using your pokedex. There is no other option than to run around aimlessly in order to find, so you should have something to do for a long time :P

User Info: Tadano_Nika

Tadano_Nika - 7 years ago 0 0

1. If you need more help then you might want to look at an FAQ on this.

It'll tell you everything you need to know in detail.

Hope this helps.

User Info: MexicanWalrus

MexicanWalrus - 7 years ago 0 0