Question from FaiD_Flowright

What's the meaning of the Braille in Dotted Hole?

I had decoded the braille there but I can't understand it's meaning. I like solving puzzles in Pokemon 'cause I found defeating the elite 4 192 times boring so please help me out!

Orphen89 answered:

The braille in Fire Red/Leaf Green doesn't really have any significant meaning as it does in R/S/E.

The braille translated from Mt. Ember is:

"Everything has meaning
Existence has meaning
Being alive has meaning
Have dreams
Use power"

And the braille translated from Dotted Hole is:

"Let the two glittering stones
One is red
One is blue
Connect the past.
Two friends sharing power open a window to a new world that glows.
The next world waits for you."

Now, along with the braille in Mt. Ember and Dotted Hole, there was also a Ruby and a Sapphire in those respective rooms. Basically, the significance of the braille is that when you take the Ruby and Sapphire back to Celio (who is in the Knot Island/Sevii Island 1 Pokemon Centre), he will upgrade/repair the machine there so that you can trade with Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. Besides that, there is no real siginificance behind it as there was to it in R/S/E (where through following the braille you could eventually capture the Regi trio).
0 0