Question from dylanite

Where can I find a coin case?

I forgot where to get it

gamewizard279 answered:

Go to the kichen in the celadon city and at the back table theres a man who will give you his coin case beacause he lost all his money on slots i think.!?Yeah well i hope this helps?!
4 2

Answers

xfir answered:

Go to the kitchen in Celadon City and talk to the guy who lost all his money.

Hope this helps. ; )
4 2

fleecy7 answered:

Go to the bottom of celadon town go right theres a few places check there and when your in the right place theres 4 people go to the top of the place go left theres a man talk to him he will give you one with 50 coins in and go have fun
1 3

v3m5c3 answered:

The Celadon city kitchen i think the second to last building at the very bottom of city, go the the table in the to left hand corner and talk to the man there, he will say he lost everything and gives you his case.
0 3

soliqin answered:

Maybe you can talk to everyone in that town?
I think a man in casino will gives that to you.
Anyway, I forgot it. sorry.
0 3

4theboys answered:

Go to the Celadon city kitchin [bottom right of city] and talk to the guy in the top left corner who gives you the coin case.
0 2

ighx answered:

If you go to Celadon City, enter the diner located in the north-eastern area. Inside are about 4 or 5 people. You have to talk to the one in the back of the diner. He will tell you he lost all his money gambling and that he won't be needing his Coin Case anymore, so he gives it to you. If you enter the Gambling corner search around with or without and Itemfinder. You can find around 200 coins doing this, and 50 coins by talking to numerous people in the Gambling Corner.
0 2

Where is the Amulet Coin? Answered Bobinater96
Do I have to find a ruby and sapphire to find Raikou? Answered CLatham91
How do I find mew two? Answered deestruction715
How do I find HM 08? Answered untrustful
Where can I find all the HM's? Answered BrilIiant