Question from shadowtehruler2

Where can I find Tea?

Where can I find the Tea needed to get into Saffron City? I just beat Koga and now i don't know what to do.

From: squarefood24 5 years ago

Yes the tea is in the celadon mansion, give it to the guard at the saffron security gate(or any gate for that matter), and it will allow you to pass thru any of these security gates

Go into Pokemon Mansion in Celadon city and talk to the old lady. She'll give you some tea.

When u are in lavender town leave west. before the security gate there is a small room. Enter the room. There is an underground tunnel that goes thru to Celadon city. After going there Just enter the celadon mansion and talk to the old lady there. She will give u the key item TEA .
U can give this to the guard blocking the way and he will let u pass

First go to the celadon pokemon center,next go left and u will see a building which has a door,enter it and go straight then go right talk 2 the old woman that and she will give you the tea

You can use bottled water to you want to, you dont have to just use tea, anything out of the vending machine will do.