Question from UrbanStain

Where is the best place to make Zenny's?

I need the Zenny's to buy HP Memories and chips. I had to restart my game because i lost about 15 hp to Darkchips...

at the start of the game, ACDC areas.
just keep battling, and keep the in-battle mystery data safe, you get about 2000 Zenny per in-battle mystery data.

In late game, the undernet is the best place to gain zennys, because you get 500z per nomrla battle, and about 5000 per in-battle mystery data.

There are two easy ways: 1. Use a LocateEnemy (LocEnemy) Subchip on a virus in the Undernet that has an in-Battle Green Mystery Data (BGMD). Save after you use it, and save after each fight with the BGMD in it. Reset if you don't get the fight you Locked. This maximizes the number of BGMDs you get (usually around 7) giving you about 35000 zenny for a subchip that costs 7000.

The second way is to put the SneakRun Program in your navicust, enter the net, usean Untrap Subchip, and get EVERY GMD on the net. It will take a while, but you get plenty of money and chips. This also works better late in the game.

Find the navi custumizer program milons.