Question from Heathermore

Who is van?

I'm getting these things from my mailbox and it says give it to van and something good may happen. But who is van and where do I find him?

SomaFan answered:

Van is the salesman from Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life. When you connect this game to that one he will visit you in Mineral Town. When he visits the town he will be on the second floor of the inn and you can give him the wine to open up some very expensive, but rare items for purchase.

Always save before giving him the item though, because sometimes he will not have anything extra to sell you and will only give that bottle back if you pay him for it. also the items as mentioned before are very expensive so you might not have the money to afford them either.

However if you do not have the other game or don't want to go through the trouble of tracking down a copy/playing it then just sell the Van's favorite to Won for a nice chunk of change since it is useless for anything else.
0 0

How to buy the refrigerator? Open vivifmachuca
How do I ge the teleport stone? Unanswered Magicuser22
Is there "Thomas' Request" on this game? Open Seara_Greene
I can't choose. Help? Open KomuroSaeko
I can't see a rival event? Answered pinkpool2897