Question from meirlyn

Where can I find sock?

How can I get a sock when stoccking festival?

black_kat08 answered:

Be good friends with Ellen, give her wool everyday, and one day, she'll ask you if you want her to make you a stocking...It's more like an event...
3 1

Answers

MikuChan657 answered:

You become good friends with Ellen, Ella's Grandmother, and then give her yarn everyday. Sooner or later, she'll give you a sock the she knitted herself. ^_^
1 1

MikuChan657 answered:

...Lol yeah.. What they said too. ><
1 2

belerofon1 answered:

sorry for bad spelling

to get the sock do this:
Ellei (the old lady) is like the spirits, so you can give her more presents in one day, i recommend FLOUR
(BTW i got her in 3 days to make me the sock, just give her much flour in a day)
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT YOU; HAVE TO BRING HER YARN BEFORE 11 AM OR ELSE SHE WONT MAKE IT EVEN IF YOU HAVE MAX FRIENDS WITH HER

I know this because i have tested it ; )

hope this helps
0 1

Cliff_lover09 answered:

Hello! You have to be good friends with ellen, give her honey, apple pie, eggs, apples, and mushrooms every day. Then after you do that for awhile start to give her yarn. You have to upgrade your barn and then go to grays grandpa and he will make it for you. (if you have the correct ore and have $2,000) Hope I helped!!
0 2