Review by Mykas0

"This was fun!"

Introduction
When I heard about this game, I remembered an old Kirby game which I had played on my old black and white gameboy unit. So, I decided to try this game, although usually I don't quite enjoy this type of game...

Gameplay
Huh, glad to see that Kirby can still suck the enemies into himself... It made me feel really old! :| Oh well, now Kirby even has a celular phone, and he can phone his friends so that they help him in the tough times! What an updated Kirby! The levels seem to have lots of different exits, and each of them may take you to a different area, which will be full of new enemies and even maybe a strong final boss, which you will have to defeat in order to win a piece of a mirror, which as you may see in the title is the main thing in this game. So, most of the times you will need to enter a door which will teleport you for a certain location, then you will suck some enemies, and if you press the down key you may get special powers, which will surely be required in order to finish some levels or reach certain points. After that you just need to continue with your adventure, using those special powers to unlock more paths, find more bosses and try to recover all the pieces of the magic mirror. Well, it looks easy, but the game also has many other things to do, making it more interesting and difficult. Oh, and if you are really in a hurry and need some help, you can just use Kirby's celular phone, which will magically call his 3 friends to help him... And if you have a link cable and more gameboy advance units, MAYBE you can call upon your REAL friends, but I'm not sure since I don't have any of that stuff... Finally, this game also has some mini-games for you to play, which may make this game funnier for you.

Story
I'm playing the japanese version, and I didn't quite feel like translating it, so as far as I noticed the story is something like the magic mirror have been stolen and broken and now it's up to Kirby and his friends to recover it.

Graphics/Sound
The graphics look clear and shiny, you can see your characters quite well... However, there's an ugly problem... sometimes, when there are lots of things happening in the screen, the game becomes somehow slower, which isn't very nice... As for the sound, it is nice, so you may enjoy it for a long time!

Play Time/Replayability
It will take you a lot of time to finish this game, as there are lots of things for you to collect and play before finishing the game.

Final Recommendation
A nice game! Play it if you want to have some fun!

Reviewer's Score: 7/10 | Originally Posted: 04/24/04