Review by 0CHUEY0

"An adventure worth it!"

The Legend of Zelda is an adventure game where you explore the land trying to stop evil forces. A princess named Zelda holds a Triforce, a magical item. She splits part of it into eight shards and sends them to locations across the world. Princess Zelda is kidnapped by an evil prince, Ganon. He steals the Triforce of Power and she still holds the Triforce of Courage. Hearing about this tragic disaster, you, the hero Link, must trek the area looking for those Triforce pieces. Your goal is to find them. Unfortunately, they land in dungeons with Ganon's minions. Now you have to re-join the Triforce of Wisdom, find the evil Prince Ganon, defeat Ganon and save Zelda. Good luck!

The Legend of Zelda to me is a fun game where you must save the world before destruction brews. I think personally trekking the world looking for the eight pieces that will save it all is cool. There are puzzling dungeons, evil monsters, and so many areas to explore.

Trying to stop what may destroy you can create suspenseful moments, but in the end it is all worth it.

You will find items that aid you in your quest, building your life by finding heart containers, you have to what must be done to stop evil. I think this game is a perfect adventure game with puzzles and secrets, and a very difficult challenge awaiting. But I can't reveal anything.

If you enjoy puzzles, hard challenges, and wanting to explore an enormous world full of danger, and little peace, then this game is for you!

I played through this game for a very long time. This wasn't the first Legend of Zelda game I got, but after playing this I realize how much adventure and excitement is in these games.

I definitely would rate this game a ten out of ten. This game has made me feel such wonderful things about it and the other zelda games that follow this very one.

If I were you, I would play it. This game is full of action, easy to control, some good music (but not a lot of different music), and so much more. Don't rent it, but buy it. I guarantee that this game is perfect!

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 04/17/06