Question from mrfreezy914

Magic Level Question?

I just started the game, and I am at Elfheim. Now I am level 9. Because of this, I am a Level 4 Black Mage and a Level 4 White Mage. Unfortunately, I didn't have enougn time, knowledge or gil to buy the level 3 magic spells. Is there any way to rebuy them, or are they gone forever to me?

From: LeviathanMist 6 years ago

You can still buy them. Level 4 means you can buy any magic up to level 4, including level 3.

Yes, you can buy any level spell at any time. Not al shops sell the same spells though, so you'll have to go back to the previous cities to buy them. I think that there are magic shops in Elfhiem though, two with level 4 and two with level 3.

Yes, frankly you'd have to be able to go back later for magic, actually. There's two classes that don't get magic until much later in the game...