Switches issue?

1. I'm in Babidi's ship on the third stage, where i'm supposed to find three switches. I found the first and last one, but can't find the second one. I was in the place where it is supposed to be, but can't find it. Is it a bug, or should i just try to play it over from the start?

User Info: Leonard77

Leonard77 - 6 years ago
    why are you posting what I'm supossed to do with the switches, WHEN I ALREADY WROTE THAT I CAN'T FIND THE SECOND ONE?!?!?!

User Info: Leonard77

Leonard77 - 6 years ago

1. This is a second-stage copy protection. If you are playing on a rom, and change your save type to get past the 'Will Not Run On This Hardware' error when entering Grand Kai's mansion, and then set it back to 'Automatic', then the second switch at that point in the game doesn't spawn.

User Info: Kheldre

Kheldre - 6 years ago 1 0

1. With all three switches, make your way back to the room south of the Save
    Circle -- Take the time to save again, if you want -- then head to the room
    on the right. Take out the Laser Turret on the top half of the room, then
    walk forward and take down the Destroyer. Take out another Laser Turret on
    the right-half of the room, Head to the next room. You'll find a small crowd
    of Majin Shield Soldiers there. Rush into the room as a Super Saiyan, and
    they'll fall extremely fast. The room south of there, holds the first switch
    machine, that you can now press. After pressing it, head back to the room
    south of the Save Circle, and take the path on the left. Fight your way past
    a couple of Majin fighters and Majin Shield Soldiers, and the second machine
    is just past them, in the next room.

User Info: leegoku

leegoku - 6 years ago 0 0