Question from xternal1234

What is RNG????

I c people sayin that my character is rng blessed or not but wat does that mean???????

untuxable answered:

RNG stands for (correct me if I'm wrong) Random Number Generator. The RNG is the system all Fire Emblem games use to decide what stats are increased when one of your party members lvls up.

If people keep saying you're RNG blessed, they mean that you keep getting lucky with the stats when you lvl up. As the name suggests, it's all just random.
3 1

Answers

GreatManJ answered:

No the RNG is short 4 the range.far RNG are bows,spears,hand axes,ect. close RNG is iron swords,lances,axes,ect
0 2

Xenith_88 answered:

Rng (capitalization specific) is "range"
RNG is a untuxable said is for Random Number Generator (and technically should be PRNG for Pseudo-RNG as true random number generation is impossible with pure code)
as far as how you could be "blessed" with Range, i have no bloody idea, so it'd have to be having unusually good stat growths for a character (in my current run-through of TSS, my Vanessa got unusually good Strength and Defense ;to the extent that they are better than her skill and speed, almost to the point of beating Gillam...)
1 1

Prepromotes? Open SilverKnight998
Am I good enough for the ruins? Answered JMISBEST
What dose the secret shop sell? Answered MeSaaMe
Does deleting the epilogue file do anything? Answered Harpyja
Should I loot the chests in Chapter 19 (Last Hope)? Answered annihilator127