What is RNG????

1. I c people sayin that my character is rng blessed or not but wat does that mean???????

User Info: xternal1234

xternal1234 - 6 years ago

1. RNG stands for (correct me if I'm wrong) Random Number Generator. The RNG is the system all Fire Emblem games use to decide what stats are increased when one of your party members lvls up.

If people keep saying you're RNG blessed, they mean that you keep getting lucky with the stats when you lvl up. As the name suggests, it's all just random.

User Info: untuxable

untuxable - 6 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. No the RNG is short 4 the range.far RNG are bows,spears,hand axes,ect. close RNG is iron swords,lances,axes,ect

User Info: GreatManJ

GreatManJ - 6 years ago 0 2
  2. Rng (capitalization specific) is "range"
    RNG is a untuxable said is for Random Number Generator (and technically should be PRNG for Pseudo-RNG as true random number generation is impossible with pure code)
    as far as how you could be "blessed" with Range, i have no bloody idea, so it'd have to be having unusually good stat growths for a character (in my current run-through of TSS, my Vanessa got unusually good Strength and Defense ;to the extent that they are better than her skill and speed, almost to the point of beating Gillam...)

User Info: Xenith_88

Xenith_88 - 6 years ago 1 1