Question from MikestaLan94

I dont know what to do after beating the 7th Gym leaders?

I have beaten the 7th Gym leaders and team magma in the space center but now i do not know what to do. PLZ HELP!!!!

Answers

DragonoidDelta answered:

you need to get in the Magma Team Hideout near the path to the PokeLeague!
0 1

KdanZero answered:

Refer to the FAQs if you really need some guidance on what to do now.

On that note, if you did beat Team Magma at the Space Center then you should head back to the Magma Hideout location-You'll know you're ready to go there when there's a random Magma Grunt standing around on the mountain. Defeat him to get the Magma Emblem which lets you enter the Hideout and events should proceed from there.
0 1

need2playgba answered:

Yes! After you get the MAGMA EMBLEM, go to MT.CHIMNEY CABLE CAR on ROUTE112. Then go down the steps there. I'd recomend getting some LAVA COOKIES from the old woman near the steps. this is JAGGED PASS. Keep going down the ledges until an EARTHQUAKE happens and a CAVERN appears.go in and defeat the TEAM MAGMA GRUNTS and the TEAM MAGMA LEADER. You should get it from then on. It's gets a little harder from then on though. Hope I helped you out!!!!!!!!
0 0

Rematch with leaders? Answered ivan_the_great
When are you able to have a rematch with gym leaders? Answered brownybob
How often does Gym Leaders rematch you? Answered wiiplayer101
How do you rematch Gym Leaders? Answered south_naruto
How do you unlock the door to the eighth leaders gym? Answered Homemadebeans