I dont know what to do after beating the 7th Gym leaders?

1. I have beaten the 7th Gym leaders and team magma in the space center but now i do not know what to do. PLZ HELP!!!!

User Info: MikestaLan94

MikestaLan94 - 7 years ago

1. Yes! After you get the MAGMA EMBLEM, go to MT.CHIMNEY CABLE CAR on ROUTE112. Then go down the steps there. I'd recomend getting some LAVA COOKIES from the old woman near the steps. this is JAGGED PASS. Keep going down the ledges until an EARTHQUAKE happens and a CAVERN appears.go in and defeat the TEAM MAGMA GRUNTS and the TEAM MAGMA LEADER. You should get it from then on. It's gets a little harder from then on though. Hope I helped you out!!!!!!!!

User Info: need2playgba

need2playgba - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. you need to get in the Magma Team Hideout near the path to the PokeLeague!

User Info: DragonoidDelta

DragonoidDelta - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. Refer to the FAQs if you really need some guidance on what to do now.

On that note, if you did beat Team Magma at the Space Center then you should head back to the Magma Hideout location-You'll know you're ready to go there when there's a random Magma Grunt standing around on the mountain. Defeat him to get the Magma Emblem which lets you enter the Hideout and events should proceed from there.

User Info: KdanZero

KdanZero - 7 years ago 0 1