Question from Y2JasonHBK

How do I get a feebas i cant find it ?

I know where to find it i just cant run in to it . if i use sweet scent will it work

darkx5642358951 asked for clarification:

Engrish in this topic make me sad

flyboy27 answered:

Well it's not that simple. There are 6 tiles that are completely random that you need to fish from. Also, when you change the trendy saying in Dewford Island, the 6 random tiles reset themselves (like they change)so you should just use a Super Rod 6x on every tile and that could get frustrating so keep fishing in a spot if you want. But mostly, all this will pay off when it evolves into Milotic. Just max its beauty and level it. Actually, I want to catch on too and if you use Sweet Scent, it will not work.
3 1

Answers

flyboy27 answered:

0 1

forbiddenbeast answered:

Sorry, flyboy27 but you didn't posted in what area it is.It is in ROUTE 119, In the water where's that house with wingulls.
Anyways flyboy said true!
0 1

xSUPIRIORx answered:

You can go about it one of two ways, you can either go tile by tile top to bottom of the water on the route... or randomly fish every area... Any rod will work. To keep myself sane while I fished I used a good rod to keep from throwing the Gameboy when I heard the 500000000000000000th carnava cry
0 1

empressdee answered:

I used the super rod myself in the lake just passed Fallarbor town. It is located in the water by Lanette's house. These are about as rare as barboach, but are considered rarer to me.
0 2

pokemonlover01 answered:

It is near the lake by Fallobor but there is only 2 tiles it can be found in, but be careful not to change the phrase the peeps in dewford are talking about or the locations will change!! hope u find one!!
0 1

ryuksapple answered:

fish in the pond by the wingull house on rt 119. use the OLD rod, itll save alot of time. you dont need to fish 6x. just fish until u get in2 a pokemon battle. if its the rite tile u hav bout a 90% chance to bring 1 up. if u think ur frustrated now, just w8 till u try to ax its beautiy
0 0

Sheeensta answered:

Don't forget to do something to keep you going while you're at it, such as listening to music.
0 0

Snoopy44291 answered:

They are in the same route that the Whether Institute, I caught one when it was raining but Im not sure if that affected.
0 0

How to get feebas? Answered silverkyogre
What's up with feebas? Answered Whirlwind90210
Feebas capture........? Open ariq_ryuudo
I can't get Feebas to max out its beauty . . . help? Answered kr4zyp3rs0n
How do I catch feebas??? Answered newo3