How do I get a feebas i cant find it ?

1. I know where to find it i just cant run in to it . if i use sweet scent will it work

User Info: Y2JasonHBK

Y2JasonHBK - 8 years ago
    Engrish in this topic make me sad

User Info: darkx5642358951

darkx5642358951 - 7 years ago

1. Well it's not that simple. There are 6 tiles that are completely random that you need to fish from. Also, when you change the trendy saying in Dewford Island, the 6 random tiles reset themselves (like they change)so you should just use a Super Rod 6x on every tile and that could get frustrating so keep fishing in a spot if you want. But mostly, all this will pay off when it evolves into Milotic. Just max its beauty and level it. Actually, I want to catch on too and if you use Sweet Scent, it will not work.

User Info: flyboy27

flyboy27 - 8 years ago 3 1

Answers

User Info: flyboy27

flyboy27 - 8 years ago 0 1
  2. Sorry, flyboy27 but you didn't posted in what area it is.It is in ROUTE 119, In the water where's that house with wingulls.
    Anyways flyboy said true!

User Info: forbiddenbeast

forbiddenbeast - 8 years ago 0 1
  3. You can go about it one of two ways, you can either go tile by tile top to bottom of the water on the route... or randomly fish every area... Any rod will work. To keep myself sane while I fished I used a good rod to keep from throwing the Gameboy when I heard the 500000000000000000th carnava cry

User Info: xSUPIRIORx

xSUPIRIORx - 8 years ago 0 1
  4. I used the super rod myself in the lake just passed Fallarbor town. It is located in the water by Lanette's house. These are about as rare as barboach, but are considered rarer to me.

User Info: empressdee

empressdee - 7 years ago 0 2
  5. It is near the lake by Fallobor but there is only 2 tiles it can be found in, but be careful not to change the phrase the peeps in dewford are talking about or the locations will change!! hope u find one!!

User Info: pokemonlover01

pokemonlover01 - 7 years ago 0 1
  6. fish in the pond by the wingull house on rt 119. use the OLD rod, itll save alot of time. you dont need to fish 6x. just fish until u get in2 a pokemon battle. if its the rite tile u hav bout a 90% chance to bring 1 up. if u think ur frustrated now, just w8 till u try to ax its beautiy

User Info: ryuksapple

ryuksapple - 7 years ago 0 0
  7. Don't forget to do something to keep you going while you're at it, such as listening to music.

User Info: Sheeensta

Sheeensta - 7 years ago 0 0
  8. They are in the same route that the Whether Institute, I caught one when it was raining but Im not sure if that affected.

User Info: Snoopy44291

Snoopy44291 - 7 years ago 0 0