How to go to mossdeep city?

1. I am stuck after winning the 6th badge

User Info: k_pravar

k_pravar - 7 years ago

1. Wow, for anyone who is playing the GBA Emerald, first you have to beat may, go inside the hideout by Lilycove and know where the leader is from the grunts. Next fly all the way to Slateport City to watch the scene where one of the Leaders take the submarine. After that, go back to Lilycove and go back inside the hideout, and the grunts should be out of the way. Lastly, fight your way though the hideout, and watch the submarine leave again, this time from the hideout. The wailmer should be gone AFTER you beat the admins.

User Info: RandomOtakuGirl

RandomOtakuGirl - 1 year ago 3 0

Answers

1. First you have to go to Slateport City. Watch the Team Aqua steel the sub in the Farry Place ( Where you get on the boat ) Then when you go to Lilycove City the Wailmer Pokemon will be out of the way. Use Surf to get to Mossdeep then. You can use the PokeNav to make sure yoiur going the right way. And if you don't see the Submarine at the Farry Place, then you have to go to the Team Aqua Hide Out right above where the Wailmer Pokemon are (I'm pretty sure).I just did it so I hpe I helped you!!!!!!!! :-)

User Info: need2playgba

need2playgba - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. The Team Aqua Hide Out is also in Lilycove, just to make sure you know. :-P

User Info: need2playgba

need2playgba - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. *Steal.

User Info: SnorlaxGamer

SnorlaxGamer - 3 years ago 0 1