Question from SuperSario

Where can I find another sunstone?

I need another sunstone but to my knowledge, there is only one in the game. i already used it to evolve my gloom. i need another to evolve sunkern. please help

From: EBAJJF 6 years ago

They appear on wild Solrock.

Trade with another game

U can use a cheat to get it

Steal from wild Solrock. It's rare(i think) but keep trying until you get some.

There is only on Sun Stone lying around in the game. The only ways to get another is to either trade from another game, use cheats, or get it off from a Solrock.

The best way is to get it from Solrock, since Sun Stone is a hole item of Solrock. But only 5% of the solrock in the wild have it as a hold item, which makes it very rare. Also, Solrock can only be found in Ruby and Emerald, in the Meteor Falls.

The best way to get more Sun Stones is from wild Solrock. All you need is a Pokemon around level 50 or higher with the move Thief or Covet. Devote an hour to using the item-snatching move on every Solrock you encounter the secret section or Meteor Falls (I find the chances are a tad bit better.). Go on until you run out of PP for your move. I've done this, and gotten four Sun Stones out of it. I can't guarentee the same results, but you get quite a rush when you do find one! You may also want to use this as a chance to level up some weaker Pokemon. (Make sure the Pokemon with thief or Covet isn't holding anything when it enters battle, or the move will be useless...)