I can't trade with Leafgreen???

1. I just started leaf Green and it not letting me trade to emerald!!! I beat ererald but not leaf green.

I want to have all 3 starters and only use them but I cant trade with them

User Info: chrisj654321

chrisj654321 - 6 years ago

1. Read This

Trading Restrictions

All Games
    -You must have at least two Pokemon on your active team. Which also means you must be far enough to also catch Pokemon in the Wild

Ruby/Sapphire
    -Trading With Ru/Sa Requires the Game Link Cable, the Wireless Adapter is not Compatible
    -Can trade with any other GBA Game as long as the requirements are met in that game.
    FireRed/LeafGreen
    -Trading With FR/LG can be done with the Game Link Cable or Wireless Adapter
    -Prior to National Dex
    -- Can trade for Pokemon 1-150(151) at any time with another copy of FR/LG, No eggs
    - After Getting the National Dex
    --Can trade any Pokemon and Eggs with FR/LG only as long as the requirements are met in that game also.
    -After Completing Network Machine Upgrade
    -- Can trade any Pokemon and Eggs with any other GBA Game as long as the requirements are met in that game.
    Emerald
    -Trading With Emerald can be done with the Game Link Cable or Wireless Adapter
    -Prior to National Dex
    --Can trade with Ru/Sa/Em for Pokemon that appear Naturally in Hoenn Region, No Eggs
    -After Getting the National Dex

User Info: RaikouTGC

RaikouTGC (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0