Question from dragon00101

How do I get a johto starter?

What do I have to do

From: VoidSeraphim 6 years ago

Complete the Hoenn PokeDex, meaning you have to capture all 200 Hoenn Pokemon in order to get to choose one of the Johto Starters.

You can obtain it by 2 ways. You can trade it with any of your other friends or complete the whole hoenn pokedex which is the hard way.

Get all 200 hoeen pokemon and prof. birch will call you and tell you to come and pick one.

Complete all the Hoenn Pokedex. Then Prof. Birch will come and ask you to choose one of three Johto starters Pokemon

You need all the pokemon in hoen region which is about 200 pokemon. Then go to professer Birch then asks you to take a chickorita a cindaquil or a todidlie.

no. 1 method: Get complete hoenn pokedex.
no. 2 method: Go to an event.
no. 3 method: Get Colesseum (Bayleef only I think)
no. 4 method: Cheat

Catch all hoen pokemon

Best way is Colosseum(you get the second stages of each of them) to get all three since you get only one by completeing the Hoenn dex(does not include Deoxys and Jirachi).