Question from dragon00101

How do I get a johto starter?

What do I have to do

VoidSeraphim answered:

Complete the Hoenn PokeDex, meaning you have to capture all 200 Hoenn Pokemon in order to get to choose one of the Johto Starters.
2 0

Answers

marcuslee66 answered:

You can obtain it by 2 ways. You can trade it with any of your other friends or complete the whole hoenn pokedex which is the hard way.
0 0

pokemonlover01 answered:

Get all 200 hoeen pokemon and prof. birch will call you and tell you to come and pick one.
0 0

aquatorrent answered:

Complete all the Hoenn Pokedex. Then Prof. Birch will come and ask you to choose one of three Johto starters Pokemon
0 0

britney830 answered:

You need all the pokemon in hoen region which is about 200 pokemon. Then go to professer Birch then asks you to take a chickorita a cindaquil or a todidlie.
0 0

xfir answered:

no. 1 method: Get complete hoenn pokedex.
no. 2 method: Go to an event.
no. 3 method: Get Colesseum (Bayleef only I think)
no. 4 method: Cheat
0 0

timothynot answered:

Catch all hoen pokemon
0 0

orangeumbreon23 answered:

Best way is Colosseum(you get the second stages of each of them) to get all three since you get only one by completeing the Hoenn dex(does not include Deoxys and Jirachi).
0 0

Johto Starter? Answered littlekingryno
Kanto and Johto? Answered Monty6666
How do I get the Johto starters? Answered draken99
Johto Starters!? Answered ZeldaFreak29
Johto Starters in Emerald? Answered Gamer364