Question from xxlinnyxx

Where can I find a heart scale or hm-cut???

i really need one or the other cuz i hav nuthin 2 do untill i get through the little trees!!!! plz help!!!
bta- where is the battle frontier ???
nd i have been playin 4 a total of 118hours nd 27 mins bt most of that wz a long time ago i have recently played 4 46hours.
PLZ HELP!!!!!!

xxlinnyxx provided additional details:

I have recently found more heart scales!! i now have 5!!!!
there are 2 on slateport beach lyk it says,
i cudnt find one on lilycove beach but i did find a few in other places!
there is:
x1 on petalburg beach(or the beach near there
x1 on the beach @ mauville
x1 on the beach @ dewford
& 1 (this is cunfusin!!!)
on a small island east of the boat that u can search, which is east of dewford.

peachie185532 answered:

Cut is located in Rustburo. From the south entrence, go up a bit and you'll see a two story building with a sign saying Cut master.

Heart Scales are sometimes attached to wild Luvdisc. Use Thief, Cover or catch it to get the item.
2 0

Answers

pokemonlover01 answered:

To get cut you have to go to Rustburo city and somewhere under Devon industries is a small house with a sign go in the house and talk to the guy in there. He will give you cut. He also has a brother named rock smash guy in mauville. Heart scales you need the itemfinder to get. In the sand, in a cave , or underwater use the itemfinder to find different items. I know for sure there is 2 heart scales in slateport on the beach. In lilycove there is one heart scale on a rock at the beach.
2 0

TheUnruly1 answered:

If you want Heart Scales, get something with Covet, and use the Super Rod in the water at Ever Grande City for Luvdisc. They hold them every now and then, and they're kind of common at that spot.
0 0

aquatorrent answered:

If you search for them, you can check Liquefy's Itemfinder FAQ...
If you want the other, steal from wild Luvdisc...

HM Cut?
Go to Rustboro City and then go to the Cutter House. Then talk to the man that wear white clothes. You'll get it.
0 0

ncdaniel answered:

Cut is located in the cutter's house in Rustboro city. Heart scales are found on rocks laying on beaches. You can also get something with covet, and use a super rod at certain places for a luvdisc. They are pretty easy to find and they sometimes hold heartscales.
0 0

ragnarokclemens answered:

There is one on rt 118 that is attached to Mauville look at the rock next to the fisher.
0 0

Where can I find a heart scale? Answered wakakakasam
Where can I find (Heart scale)? Answered wakakakasam
Where can I find dragon scale, deepseascale, aand deepseatooth? Answered awsomeknight123
Dragon scale? Answered Alakazam_KooL
Can I get a Dragon Scale in Emerald? Answered RelixIV