What is the best water type pokemon in emerald?

1. What is the best water type pokemon in emerald?I chose torchic so what water type can i use?

User Info: Sephiroth_24

Sephiroth_24 - 5 years ago

1. It really depends on your opinion, and also what sort of strategy you want really. However, I recommend either a Wailord (good defensively), a Milotic (seriously hard to catch), a Walrein (I believe that is Water/Ice) or obviously Kyogre (legendary) if you can get him.

If you are early on in the game you could catch a Wailmer or a Marril. They should keep you going until you encounter better water types or you evolve your Wailmer into a Wailord.

User Info: Outlaw265

Outlaw265 - 5 years ago 0 0

1. I've always been partial to Azumarill with Huge power or Starmie. Milotec is also good, but a pain in the neck to get.

User Info: SasparillaJ

SasparillaJ - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. These are, in my opinion, the best water type pokemon in the game: gyarados, lanturn, wailord, walrein, whiscash, milotic, and kyogre

User Info: poolsharkmark

poolsharkmark - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. kyogre and wailorD

User Info: faiezhijaz

faiezhijaz - 5 years ago 0 0