How do I get my female Pikachu and Ditto to breed?

1. When I leave my female Pikachu and a Ditto at the Day-care place, the guy says that they don't seem to get on well. However, I want to get a Pichu egg.

Basically, I know the odds of the egg are 20% but how can I increase the odds. I hear it's something to do with ID numbers, which I also don't get.

User Info: Outlaw265

Outlaw265 - 5 years ago

1. They will still breed, just give them some time

Egg Production:

The two seem to get along very well = same species/different trainer = ~69.3% chance of an egg being made after 256 steps.

The two seem to get along = same species/same trainer or different species/different trainer = ~49.5% chance of an egg being made after 256 steps.

They don't seem to like each other very much = different species/same trainer = ~19.8% chance of an egg being made after 256 steps.

The two prefer to play with other Pokemon than each other = not in the same egg group or of the same gender = 0% chance of an egg being made after 256 steps.

User Info: RaikouTGC

RaikouTGC (Expert) - 5 years ago 1 0