Where to find a snorunt?

1. Where do you find snorunt please tell me. My friend let me borrow his Pokemon Emerald and i really want to catch one to migrate to Pokemon Diamond. Please someone hurry. I have to give Emerald back to my friend friday.

User Info: DANTENERO159

DANTENERO159 - 7 years ago
    I went to the Shoal Cave and since you said you only found Snorunt on the first floor i kept looking but im not sure what to do. Do I surf on the water and find Snorunt there. Or do I look on the ground. Or do I fish for him, and if I fish witch rod do I use. The old rod, good rod, or the super rod.

User Info: DANTENERO159

DANTENERO159 - 7 years ago
    Also I tried the super rod and every time I got a Wailmer.

User Info: DANTENERO159

DANTENERO159 - 7 years ago

1. You have to go to Shoal Cave when there is NO water, so fishing rods are out of question.
    You have to get in a room full of ice, and there if you run around, Snorunt has a chance of appearing, along with Spheal and Zubat. This icy room can be accessed by moving a boulder with strength, I think, from a room where there is a Karate Guy who talks about focus band.

Hope it helped... though by now you might have had to already give Emerald back...

User Info: gamingmaster12

gamingmaster12 - 7 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. It's north of mossdeep city inside shoal cave I've only been able to find it on the lower level

User Info: undertakerjoey

undertakerjoey - 7 years ago 0 2
  2. Yeah, that's the place. Shoal Cave lower floor. You must search it again and again until you get...
    On the upper floor there's not a Snorunt appear, right? So, it's on the lower floor

User Info: aquatorrent

aquatorrent - 7 years ago 0 2
  3. Shoal cave at low tide.You can tell when there isn't water all around the man

User Info: 3strongman

3strongman - 7 years ago 2 0
  4. It rare with all the other pokemon around

User Info: 3strongman

3strongman - 7 years ago 2 0
  5. It's found on the bottom floor (Ice-covered Floor) where you find the Nevermeltice, as an uncommon appearance.

User Info: Blademaster_Kai

Blademaster_Kai - 7 years ago 2 0
  6. Wen shoal cave is ice go to the end

User Info: Bluefire_97

Bluefire_97 - 7 years ago 0 1
  7. It's shoal cave in the ice area ^^

User Info: Darkcat1

Darkcat1 - 7 years ago 0 0