Question from silverkyogre

How do I beat steven?

Ok i found him in meteor falls so what the strategy to beat him and what pokemon should i ise against him?

silverkyogre provided additional details:

Um guys i didnt pick torchic i picled mudkip but illl try breloom ok.

Beelzemon789 answered:

The pokemon I used to beat Steven was Blaziken. Of course, that was pkmn Ruby. Anyway, I used Blaze Kick on Skarmory and Metagross. Then I used Sky Uppercut on Aggron,Armaldo,and Claydol. As for Cradily, I used Aerial Ace.

An easier way to beat Claydol, use a dark type move, like Crunch.

Good luck
0 0

Answers

MetaKnight39 answered:

Well he has mostly all bug metal pokemon,bring Level 100 fire type pokemon like Blaziken and buy a lot of revival herbs at lavender town in the shop next to the fire type gym leader.
0 0

MetaKnight39 answered:

He is very strong, he has like lv 70-90 pokemon and he is hard so bring a fighting and fire type, he has cradily metagross armaldo aggron and two more that i cant remember.
0 0

MetaKnight39 answered:

Claydol and Skarmory most are steel so bring some fire fighting dark type and you'll do fine.
0 0

How do you beat the guy Steven or whatever at the ice gym? Answered NintendoGirl12
How do I beat Steven he is to strong for me!? Answered Deefrenzy41
Where is steven? Answered game_demon_80
What to do after beating Steven??? Open Sarahcute22
What will i do nxt after defeating steven? Answered Kamiya03