Question from Hawkcam1996

How do i get a picture of my pokemon into the art gallery?

i got my pokemon in the art gallery once but i don't remember how.(that pokemon was raquaza)Please help me.

silverkyogre answered:

Use smeargle sketch move or something u can get smeargle in artistian cave at the battle frontier go near the battle palace youll see and old lady then go to the tree near a water fall water it with the wailmer pail it will attack then surf down to da left keep going left till u see a cave go inside a smeargle will attack keep exploring the artistian cave use ultra and master balls on smeargle paralye it first then confuse it to paralye use any pokemon with electrike type moves then to confues it use pokemon with confuinsion or confuse ray.
0 1

Answers

GameFreakMania answered:

You have to win a Master Rank Pokemon Contest.

On top of that, in Round 1, you will see an artist in the audience. You MUST win his vote (make a heart appear over his head when your Pokemon is on display) AND win the contest to have your Pokemon painted/sketched/etc and put into the Art Gallery.
0 0

GameFreakMania answered:

Oh, and in order to get the artist's attention, you may have to max out the stat corresponding to the contest (Cool/Beauty/Cute/Smart/Tough).
0 0