Game corruption after elite 4?!

1. I need help!again! before i had a descent emerald game.i had captured all legendaries.Then i was such a dumbass.I removed my emerald from my gameboy while i was playing and then,then!,THEN! when i put the game back on the save file has been corrupted,then i bought a new copy but i did'nt do the stupid thing!i want to hear from an original emerald owner!what to do to ensure your emerald is real!and saves the file after elite 4!

P.S.I did not name my player ASH

User Info: aahh_man

aahh_man - 7 years ago
    Uh, I need more information... What exactly did you do after the elite four and before?

User Info: Olivia_av

Olivia_av - 6 years ago

1. Maybe your game was corrupted because it hanged or you charge while playing or maybe your cartridge
    was broken if you drop your cartridge a LOT (either fake), if you restarting it means the game got corrupted when the game is not working. I'm sorry you have to redo again, i got that problem because when i was
    going to fight one of the frontier brains(battle frontier) i save then off next thing was It was corrupted.
    i think you should fixed your gameboy (if your gameboy has a problem) or buy a new pokemon emerald cartridge. If you blow out the inside your chance of getting that save data back will be at least 40-55%.
    P.s more advice will be either tomorrow or another 2 days.

User Info: NJDS

NJDS - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. It's real if you can start the game without getting a message saying that the game's internal battery has run dry. If you can't, it's bootleg.

(Note that you will get the same notification if the internal battery really has run dry, but this definitely won't happen with a new copy.)

User Info: GameFreakMania

GameFreakMania - 7 years ago 0 2
  2. Same.
    But, can't you play from the revious save file? it would have loaded it...

User Info: Iwanagi

Iwanagi - 7 years ago 0 3
  3. The game usually saves its last save in the data banks in case it corrupts. I am stumped on what to do.

User Info: ericb982

ericb982 - 6 years ago 0 3
  4. My game ran dry ive beaten elite four 7 times no lie and caught rayquaza kyogre and groudon no master balls no cheats but my game still works perfect.

User Info: 360flip_all_day

360flip_all_day - 6 years ago 0 2
  5. It does this to me.If I run out of charge while saving,when i turn it back on,it says"Save file was corrupted.Game will continue from last save file."

User Info: pokemaster45791

pokemaster45791 - 6 years ago 0 1
  6. It didn't do that to me. You might have damaged the Gameboy when you pulled the game out.

User Info: Oho_Jee

Oho_Jee - 6 years ago 0 1
  7. That also happened to my friend. Too bad.Because he caught Rayquaza with a Pokeball (why isn't that shocking)

User Info: bluestargirl69

bluestargirl69 - 6 years ago 0 1
  8. Load the previous file or just don't remove the game when you are playing

User Info: EnteiTrainer

EnteiTrainer - 6 years ago 0 1
  9. If u got a glitch pokemon, its likely to do that. Or, DONT PULL OUT YOUR GAME WHEN PLAYIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: Gameflamemaster

Gameflamemaster - 6 years ago 0 1
  10. if after beating the E4 it says:"The saved file has been erased...." or like that, you can simply click option->emulator->save type->flash 128k, then defeat E4 again(I tested it and succeeded)

User Info: Aquamarine2512

Aquamarine2512 - 6 years ago 0 1
  11. It means that the Pokemon Emerald that you bought is a piece crap(meaning it doesn't save after the elite four, it erases the file, so I suggest that you buy a Pokemon Emerald cartridge that is pure green)

User Info: Typomaster23

Typomaster23 - 6 years ago 0 1
  12. Oh yeah! One more thing, the pure green thing I'm talking about......that's your clue if its not a piece of crap.

User Info: Typomaster23

Typomaster23 - 6 years ago 0 1
  13. Im with type master,if its not green,its a fakie.

User Info: computergeek100

computergeek100 - 6 years ago 0 1
  14. 1.You might have broken the gameboy.

2.Your cartridge might be fake,make sure its green and has nintendo symbol on it.

3.Save after the elite 4 5 times in one spot,and dont move for a few secondsafter the saves,then save 1 more time then try.

User Info: computergeek100

computergeek100 - 6 years ago 0 1
  15. You know, it is probably broke if it doesn't have the seal and is not green it is fake. If correct, take your game boy / game and get it fixed.

User Info: ericb982

ericb982 - 6 years ago 0 1
  16. Did u try shutting it off blowing out the inside and trying again mine has the same issue but it says its corrupted a lot just restarting it though brings up the data sometimes it just doesnt load.

User Info: hellsingfan116

hellsingfan116 - 6 years ago 1 1
  17. I would go with NJDS2`s answer.I have seen a fake version of the game before. It is black with a sticker like the real game.

User Info: plainoldluis

plainoldluis - 6 years ago 0 0