Pokemon Trainer fan club?????

1. WTF do you have to do to get the people in the back room to like you??!!!!!!!!!! Some dude really pissed me off saying I nothing compare to the stupid dad. Is there any way to stop this madness?

User Info: finalfantasy68

finalfantasy68 - 8 years ago
    That would take FOREVER. Is there a better way like a cheat?

User Info: finalfantasy68

finalfantasy68 - 8 years ago
    Can you list ways to earn stars? That would help.

User Info: finalfantasy68

finalfantasy68 - 8 years ago

Answers

1. I have this problem too, they all say they like trainers that i beat in link battles. My guess is to beat everyone you face in a link battle, and every battle at that

User Info: squarefood24

squarefood24 - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. The more Trainer Stars you have on your Trainer Card, the more people in the club will like you.

Except one, he always talks about someone you have Mixed Records with.

User Info: RaikouTGC

RaikouTGC (Expert) - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. You don't need to worry about them lol yes the more stars you have the more that will like you but there are always a few that like who you mixed records with or battled with

Its not a big deal really

User Info: Silv3rm00n

Silv3rm00n - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. The more you upgrade your trainer card through game accomplishments and it changes color, i think the more people will like you. its just a fact of how much stronger you become

User Info: Mandapanda101

Mandapanda101 - 5 years ago 0 0