Question from lilkatiew

How do I get to sootopolis city?

I defeated team aqua and magma that made grodon and kyroge fly away. Then it started to rain very hard. Steven said that he was going to sootopolis city .am i supposed to go there and how?

LoreilDarksky00 asked for clarification::

People keep saying that, but when I try it, all I find is Team Aqua and a big underwater cave like a giant maze. Am I missing something?

Answers

woodmonkey answered:

get the HM 7dive from steven than you need to use surf at mosdeep city. than use surf and you should see a large dark circular area use dive at the south end of the circle and you should sea a cavern, go in and use dive a second time to get back up and you will be at sootopolis.
1 4

need2playgba answered:

I KNOW IT'S ALOT!!!!!!! IT GIVE DETAILS TO HELP YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR GOIN!!!! KEEP READIN!!!!
Go to MOSSDEEP CITY.There you'll find [to the right] TEAM MAGMA MEMBERS.They'll leave and you go the same direction as them.[to the right and up the two sets of stairs].Go into the building[the SPACE CENTER].Go up the stairs[to the right,up].Battle the three TEAM MAGMA MEMBERS and go to the bottom left corner.Battle the TEAM MAGMA MEMBERS with STEVEN.After you beat them,he'll tell you that he wants to give something to you.Now leave the building.Go down the three sets of stairs and follow the path[left, up, left, up, left, up]then go left past the first house you see.go to the next house in the left hand corner[STEVEN'S HOUSE] He'll give the HM8 DIVE to you.Leave the house and use SURF left of the little island and shallow water.SURF to ROUTE 124.Go down past the two SWIMMERS and through the rocks there.You'll be on ROUTE 126 then.Go past the next two SWIMMERS.When you see the DARK WATER use DIVE.Go right [underwater] then down.You'll see a way to go on the left but ignore it.Keep going down.Go a little to the right and you'll see a CAVERN.go in and use dive again.You'll be at SOOTOPOLIS CITY then!
1 0

6Hell6Saint6 answered:

There are 2 caves underwater. One goes to the maze, other goes to sootopolis...
Try finding a world map or something...
0 0

GalladetheGreat answered:

Dive near the giant white rock that is south of Mossdeep City.
0 0

Eidolon9876 answered:

From mossdeep city surf and look for somewhere to dive, when you dive down and look for a cave go inside and go above water, you will reach sootopolis then.
0 0

GaiaForcez answered:

You must use dive to get in there
0 1

k07ii answered:

Get the HM Dive from steven and the use it to get there.
0 1

afpael answered:

If you have a pokemon that knows the move fly go to pokemon (press start)find the pokemon with the move fly and press it (it should be color blue)then before you use fly a map will appear choose sootopolis then bam your in sootopolis
0 1

jjdlxzx answered:

Ask a Lifeguard where sootopolis city is then after he tells you go to the sea and surf then talk to someone and then they will bring you to sootopolis city
0 1

ChippyKyuremFan answered:

I've played through Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald and also have a Game Guide to Emerald, so I definitely know how to get to Sootopolis.

So, you need to have Surf, and Dive on your team. It doesn't matter which has Dive or which has Surf. I would suggest Sharpedo, since he is good in battle and learns Surf AND Dive. You can find him by fishing with a SUPER ROD in Mossdeep City. He is around LV.30, so you may have a little trouble getting him.

Once you have made the preparations, go to the area on the PokeNAV Map where Sootopolis City is shown, then Dive where there is Dark Water. Then look around, maybe catch a Relicanth and Clampearl for your PokeDex, and find a cave. Go through there, and then Press B to surface. You SHOULD be in Sootopolis City, and hopefully didn't mistake it for the Regi Cave or Shoal Cave.

Good luck with the Groudon VS Kyogre part of the game ;)
1 0

ArceusIsCool answered:

Ok,The way to get to Sootopolis is to meet Team Magma(I don't know the route xD)Then fight the gym leaders which are psycic(I don't know the spelling),
Then go to Mossdeep City,Then go to the Space Center,Then go upstairs,You'll ma meet 3 Team Magma grunts,Then beat them and the Team Magma Owner/IDK then free them all,Then go to Steven and get HM Dive,Then use your PokeNav to use directions to get to Sootopolis,When you see dark water,DIVE then just dive and swim again and again,Then when you see a cave go through it,Then press B and you should be at Sootopolis,But what you need is:

1.Made Kyogre/Groudon lost.
2.Found a way to the Sky thingy where Rayquaza hides.
Then there should be a battle with Kyogre AND Groudon and you NEED to go to Rayquaza,Then make him go to Sootopolis,Then everything should be fine,If you want to catch Groudon and Kyogre talk to the guy fiddling with the PC in the Weather Instuitute
But doesn't work for Rayquaza.

Hope this works@

-ArceusIsCool
0 0

ArceusIsCool answered:

LoreilDarkSky00:

The Team Aqua thing is to get Kyogre lost,And if both Pokemon(Kyogre And Groudon) are lost,THEN go to Sootopolis And there should be a battle,Just follow what is said in my last article ;)

-ArceusIsCool
0 0