Question from bryce264

Can you catch rayquaza after elite four?

I want to clone master balls, but I need to know for certain you can catch rayquaza after i beat the elite four. Also, if you don't mind, explain your strategy to catch ray without your master ball.

From: ChrisPerez001 5 years ago

You can capture rayquaza before the E4 after Rayquaza calms Kyogre and Groudon by going to Spear Pillar( Bring a mach bike!)
I don't get why you want to wait but if you feel like catching it after the E4 its not my problem

Yes you can wait until after the E4, why you would i don't know.

Best Strategy to catch any Stationary Legend, Save before you Start the Battle. Do what you would for any other intended Capture. If you KO it, Soft Reset and try again

First buy I'd say maybe seventy is the number I usually get, ultra balls. Take pokemon level 50 + and go to Sky Pillar. Save in front of Rayquaza and then start battling. If you KO it, do the Soft Reset and try again. Basically whither it down to almost fainted and try to nab it. Don't poison or burn! Use paralysis. I wouldn't suggest ice either since ice is super effective and we don't want it fainting, now do we?

And you can catch it before the elite four same with Kyogre and Groudon.

Use some timer ball. u dony need to use master ball.save it for latios

yuo should do what i did with KYOGRE whittle it down using moves like thunder bolt from a level 50 pikachu with its speed maxed out and when the battle starts use an x-speed and just start using double team now i used double kick from my blaziken on kyogre and when it went in to the red area i just started chucking timer balls and eventually caught it

you can get Rayquaza once the door is open by wallce after that you can get rayquaza i would get it as soon as possible but its at level 70

Well all you have to do is whittle it down to the red and either paralyze it or sleep it and bring some timer balls after 25 to30 turns it usually works like a master ball and why wait till after the elite 4 use it on them it helps

Yes, Rayquaza can be caught after the E4.
To catch it, get it down to as low as health as possible (if you have a high level pokemon with the move False Swipe, try using that move once you get Rayquaza down into the red, it'll guarantee you won't knock it out). Inflict paralysis using a move like Thunder Wave, and then begin throwing Ultra Balls. If the battle takes a long time, timer balls will eventually become your greatest advantage to catching Rayquaza.
Make sure to save in front of the legendary, and if you happen to knock it out, soft reset by pressing A+B+Start+Select.

You can catch Rayqaza after the elite four, and before the elite four as well, if Rayquaza has stopped Groudon and Kyogre from fighting in Sootopolis.

Of Course you can catch Rayquaza after beat the E4.I don't have strategy except use Master Ball.I have a lot master ball because I'm cheating,hehehe,if you want the code for master ball here: 82005274 0001.Go to pokemart & then buy item in the first slot,the price should be 0.The name is different,but item with price 0,that is the master ball!Some note:If you want to catch Rayquaza after E4,you must have 100 kind of Pokemon,if not the game will restart again from beginning

Of cousre you can but it would be harder without rayquaza when you`re trying to beat the E4.